We have included 10 challenge exam tests, split into 6 appropriate sections of mastery (each test is 5 credits, additional credits can be added if needed).
This includes all the modules and tests from “LEVEL 1” and “LEVEL2” refresher courses
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
REFRESHER LEVEL 2 COMPLETE (LEVELS 1 & 2)
LEVEL 1 COMPLETE – APPRENTICESHIP CHALLENGE EXAM PREP
- All of Level 1 modules including the Practice Challenge Exams
LEVEL 2 COMPLETE – APPRENTICESHIP CHALLENGE EXAM PREP
- A. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR ENGINE SYSTEMS
- B. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR DRIVELINE SYSTEMS
- C. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS
- E. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR STEERING & SUSPENSION, BRAKING, CONTROL SYSTEMS, TIRES, WHEELS, HUBS AND WHEEL
As per Certification Pathway (Level 2 Apprentice Pathway)
- Registered with provincial trades governing body
- Sponsored as an apprentice (with your employer or 3rd party sponsor) if no sponsor, visit our sponsorship support centre
- Report 1,590 work – based training hours (max hours reportable for is certification is 4,769 hours for this level)
STEP 1: STUDYING THE INTERACTIVE MODULES
Take your time and study all the modules in this course (you have a 3-month license voucher, (extensions can be added if needed.Study the interactive modules in sections, so you can test yourself after each section
STEP 2: MINI STEPS OF MASTERY – TAKING THE PRACTICE CHALLENGE EXAMS
We have included 10 practice challenge exams, split into 6 appropriate sections of mastery (each test is 5 credits, additional credits can be added if needed).
2. Drive Axle Assemblies
3. Electrical 2
4. Charging and Starting System
You can take these anytime you feel you have mastered the skills by clicking on the “TAKE THE TEST” tab on the main menu on the “Tap Academy’s ” main menu. Actual passing Mark for the challenge exam is 70%
STEP 3: FINAL STEP TO ENSURE YOU ARE READY:
Once you have gone through the course, then take the full practice challenge exam of 40 questions (credits included).
NOTE: License Extensions and Test Credits can be added from the “Take the Test” Tab on the main menu
No Reviews found for this course.