We have included 17 sample challenge exam tests, split into appropriate sections of mastery ( additional credits can be added if needed).
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
LEVEL 3 ESSENTIALS-APPRENTICESHIP CHALLENGE EXAM PREP
- Line E: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Line G: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR VEHICLE NETWORKING SYSTEMS
- Line H: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR DRIVELINE SYSTEMS
- Line I: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
As per Certification Pathway (Level 3 Apprentice Pathway)
- Registered with provincial trades governing body
- Sponsored as an apprentice (with your employer or 3rd party sponsor) if no sponsor, visit our sponsorship support centre
- Report 1,590 work-based training hours (max hours reportable for is certification is 6,359 hours for this level)
STEP 1: STUDYING THE INTERACTIVE MODULES
Take your time and study all the modules in this course (you have a 3-month license voucher, (extensions can be added if needed. Study the interactive modules in sections, so you can test yourself after each section
STEP 2: MINI STEPS OF MASTERY-TAKING THE PRACTICE CHALLENGE EXAMS
We have included all 17 practice challenge exams, split into appropriate sections of mastery ( additional credits can be added if needed).
1. Electrical III
2. Fuel and Combustion Fundamentals
3. Ignition Systems
4. Gasoline Fuel Systems
5. Diesel Fuel Systems
6. Emission Control Systems
7. Electrical Systems Diagnosis
You can take these anytime you feel you have mastered the skills by clicking on the “TAKE THE TEST” tab on the main menu on the “Tap Academy’s” main menu. Actual passing Mark for the challenge exam is 70%
STEP 3: FINAL STEP TO ENSURE YOU ARE READY:
Once you have gone through the course, then take the full practice challenge exam of 40 exam questions (credits included).
No Reviews found for this course.