We have included 4sample challenge exam tests, split into appropriate sections of mastery ( additional credits can be added if needed).
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
LEVEL 4 ESSENTIALS-APPRENTICESHIP CHALLENGE EXAM PREP
- Line C: USE COMMUNICATION AND MENTORING TECHNIQUES
- Line F: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR DIESEL ENGINE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- Line H: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR DRIVELINE SYSTEMS
- Line J: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING (hvac) AND COMFORT CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Line L: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR RESTRAINT SYSTEMS, BODY COMPONENTS, ACCESSORIES AND TRIM
- Line M: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR HYBRID AND ELECTRIC VEHICLES (EV)
As per Certification Pathway (Level 4 Apprentice Pathway)
- Registered with provincial trades governing body
- Sponsored as an apprentice (with your employer or 3rd party sponsor) if no sponsor, visit our sponsorship support centre
- Report 1,590 work-based training hours (max hours reportable for is certification is 6,359 hours for this level)
STEP 1: STUDYING THE INTERACTIVE MODULES
Take your time and study all the modules in this course (you have a 3-month license voucher, (extensions can be added if needed. Study the interactive modules in sections, so you can test yourself after each section
STEP 2: MINI STEPS OF MASTERY-TAKING THE PRACTICE CHALLENGE EXAMS
We have included 4 practice challenge exams, split into appropriate sections of mastery ( additional credits can be added if needed).
1. Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
2. Manual Transmissions, Transaxles & Clutches
3. Transfer Cases
4. Climate Control
You can take these anytime you feel you have mastered the skills by clicking on the “TAKE THE TEST” tab on the main menu on the “Tap Academy’s” main menu. Actual passing Mark for the challenge exam is 70%
STEP 3: FINAL STEP TO ENSURE YOU ARE READY:
Once you have gone through the course, then take the full practice challenge exam of 40 questions (credits included).
NOTE: License Extensions and Test Credits can be added from the “Take the Test” Tab on the main menu.
No Reviews found for this course.