We have included 6 sample challenge exam tests, split into 6 appropriate sections of mastery (each test is 5 credits, additional credits can be added if needed).
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
LEVEL 1 APPRENTICESHIP CHALLENGE EXAM PREP FOR THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Line A. PERFORM SAFETY – RELATED FUNCTIONS
- Line B. USE TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND DOCUMENTATION
- Line C. USE COMMUNICATION AND MENTORING TECHNIQUES
- Line H. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR DRIVELINE SYSTEMS
- Line I. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS
- Line K. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR STEERING & SUSPENSION, BRAKING, CONTROL SYSTEMS, TIRES, WHEELS, HUBS AND WHEELS BEARING
- Line L. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR RESTRAINT SYSTEMS, BODY COMPONENTS, ACCESSORIES AND TRIM
- Line M. DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR HYBRID AND ELECTRIC VEHICLES (EV)
PRE – REQUESITES GUIDE
As per Certification Pathway (Level 1 Apprentice Pathway)
- Registered with provincial trades governing body
- Sponsored as an apprentice (with your employer or 3rd party sponsor) if no sponsor, visit our sponsorship support centre
- Report 1,590 work – based training hours (max hours reportable for is certification is 3,179 hours for this level
STEP 1: STUDYING THE INTERACTIVE MODULES
Take your time and study all the modules in this course (you have a 3 – month license voucher, (extensions can be added if needed. Study the interactive modules in sections, so you can test yourself after each section
STEP 2: MINI STEPS OF MASTERY – TAKING THE PRACTICE CHALLENGE EXAMS
We have included 6 practice challenge exams, split into 6 appropriate sections of mastery (each test is 5 credits, additional credits can be added if needed).
1. Materials, Tools and Skills
2. Safe use of Oxyacetylene and GMAW Equipment
3. Suspension and Steering
4. Brake Systems
5. Electrical 1
6. Drive Lines, Scan, Tools and Passenger Restraint Systems
You can take these anytime you feel you have mastered the skills by clicking on the ” TAKE THE TEST” tab on the main menu on the “Tap Academy’s ” main menu. Actual passing Mark for the challenge exam is 70%
STEP 3: FINAL STEP TO ENSURE YOU ARE READY:
Once you have gone through the course, then take the full practice challenge exam of sample 40 exam questions (credits included).
NOTE: License Extensions and Test Credits can be added from the “Take the Test” Tab on the main menu.
No Reviews found for this course.